Cam Autism Center of Excellence offers Certified Autism Professional certification program to educators, shadow teachers and aspiring therapists who work with persons with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Our online training program is designed to provide you with all the ABA methods required to work efficiently with children with autism and other special needs. The Certified Autism Professional (CAP) distinguishes professionals committed to upholding superior care in the field of Autism and related disorders. Our overarching goal is to ensure that exceedingly competent and trained experts are working with individuals with autism.
Requirements for Certified Autism Professionals Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education, Education, Psychology, Human Development, Early Childhood, Speech/Language Pathology and Occupational Therapist
- One year involvement working in a field that supports Special Needs persons
- Complete Certified Autism Professional courses outline by CACE
- Pass the online Autism Proficiency Exam
- Improve your professional standing and integrity.
- Distinguish your understanding of Autism field
- Advance your chance for career advancement and increased wages
- Reputation of quality services to Autism Spectrum Disorders individuals
- Distinguishes your school from your competitors by employing CAP certified staff
- Establishes your dedication to on-going training in Autism to parents and caregivers.